The gas cylinders should not be stored and transported in vehicles. It supposed to locate at cargo areas and open to the air. When transporting fuel gas cylinders, please make sure:
- Main cylinder valves are tightly closed
- There is no leakage from the main valve area (eg using a gas detector or soapy water test)
- Cylinders are secured in an upright position to prevent them from tipping or falling over
- Cylinders cannot be struck by other objects (eg loose tools and materials)
- To provide dry-powder fire extinguisher for emergency use.