For safety precaution, bellow is safety approach for handling LPG
- Make sure your staff are well trained to use system and equipment.
- Store the gas cylinders and install the piping as per regulations.
- Install the gas detector (LEL/PPM) and alarm systems as safety precaution. The detection system can be link to shut off the gas supply when the leak is detected
- Perform the regular inspections to make sure the system is safe
- Schedule and record formal maintenance that is carried out by a competent person.
- Make sure pipes, storage areas and vehicles carrying gas are suitably marked and signed.
Carry out yearly training on LPG system conduct by authorized person / safety