Place cylinder upright. Do NOT place it lying down.
Place cylinder at least 1.5 meters away from sources of heat.
Only use cylinder in an area with good ventilation.
Always leave the windows open while cooking.
Do NOT place hot objects on top of the cylinder.
Do NOT leave cooking unattended.
Do NOT turn on cylinder or your gas stove before striking a match.
Do NOT use cylinder if you smell a gas leakage- call Gas Contractor immediately.
HOME SAFETY FIRST
- Use products certified by SIRIM and approved by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Replace the regulator every 5 years.
- Replace the hose and clips once every 2 years.
- Make sure that the clips are firmly fixed on the hose.
- Turn off the regulator after your have finished cooking.